Blogroll

2008年7月8日 星期二

Be A Vegetarian, The Best Way for Cost Saving

Today, I woke up early and went out for breakfast as usual. I always carry my bowl for reduce the environmental pollution. And follow the master Cheng Yen’s environmental activity.

The day before yesterday, I told the rice ball clerk that I don’t want to use the plastic bag. Therefore, she took off the plastic bag and put the rice ball into my bowl. At first, I felt so happy, after I thought where the plastic bag went, could really reduce the garbage quantity. Therefore, I decided ask her, can I use this way to reduce the garbage quantity?

No!!

I felt sad… why?? How??

She answered:
Because the customers thought this plastic bag was not pure, maybe this was used by many people.
If you didn’t feel comfortable and convenient, I could make the rice ball in your bowl.
Ha! Good idea. Thanks very much, because of you the world will be better.

Now, I spend 25 NT for a big and vegetable rice ball, original price is 35. And lunch and dinner, if I don’t change the restaurant, I just take 30 NT for each meal. You look. Eat more vegetable and eat more environmental, you can save more money.

Come On!! Don’t eat meat any more.

START TO EAT VEGETABLE.

Resist the global warming.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Blogger templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails