Blogroll

2008年1月9日 星期三

After SWOT’s presentation we had a big lunch

Hello!! I'm Adley. Today I am showing SWOT's analysis for Taiwan's agriculture.

It was so nervous that I was difficult to use the projector to focus on the PowerPoint. My hand was shaking…so it was difficult to use the projector.

Finally, I finished the presentation, and pass the most difficult things that are questions and answers. I was so happy and want to have a big lunch to reward me. Besides, thank you for your helping, Harry.


Translate to Chinese

哈囉!!我是艾德利。今天我要介紹台灣農業的優劣勢強弱分析。

我緊張到連用投影筆都有困難,手都一直晃…

最後,我完成報告也通過最困難的考驗,就是問與答。我非常高興所以我想要吃大餐來犒賞自己。此外我也非常感謝哈利的幫忙。

2 則留言:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    回覆刪除

Blogger templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails